Sunningdale Golf & Country Club, 465 Sunningdale Rd W, London, ON Canada N6G 5B9 Ph: 519.660.8063 Email:
© Sunningdale Golf & Country Club. Site by Ed Cloutier @ Sunningdale Golf Photography by Don Park Marketing and Jason Selinger
Information For Golfing Guests
When guests come to play golf at Sunningdale, we look forward to putting our "best foot forward" to make their day memorable.
Here are some of the services we offer guests on the day of their round:
- Our Practice Range is fully stocked with complimentary range balls for your warm-up
- Our Short-game Practice Areas are available to you: our chipping area, bunker practice area and large central putting green
- Complimentary pull carts are available for all guests who prefer to walk the course
- You are welcome to complimentary locker room service in our Member locker area - just inquire at the Locker Attendant's desk and they will get you set for the day. It comes complete with towel service and shoe cleaning/polishing for both golf shoes and dress shoes (just drop your street shoes off before you leave the locker area and they will be cleaned, shined and returned to your locker before you return)
- If you are a member of a private club in the South-Western Ontario region, you may have "sign back" privileges, which means you can charge your day's expenses back to your home club for payment on your normal monthly account. Service charges do apply. Check with the Golf Shop to see if your club is registered with us - many are!
- Need some tees for the day? We provide complimentary tees in the Golf Shop
Guest Rates and Playing Times for Golf
Below are our rates and playing times for members bringing a
guest to Sunningdale:
|Guest Type||Fees *||Guest Playing Times|
Monday to Wednesday (non-holiday)
- 18 holes
- 9 holes
Mon-Wed: no playing restrictions
Thursday to Sunday + Holidays
- 18 holes prior to 3pm
- 18 holes 3pm and later
- 9 holes anytime
Thurs-Fri: no playing restrictions
Weekends + holidays: guests
may tee off at 10:30am or after
Intermediate Guest (age 19-30)
guests may tee off at 11:00am or after
Junior/Bantam Guest (age 7-18)
holidays: Junior guests
may tee off at 12:00pm or after
Power Carts can be rented at $22/rider for 18 holes or $17/rider for 9 holes
(complimentary push carts are available for all guests and members)
Appropriate Dress For Golfing and Dining
Being appropriately dressed and observing the time-honoured rules of
etiquette will ensure that you always feel part of the Sunningdale family.
The operative word in our dress code is appropriate, on the Courses and in the Golf Shop and Clubhouse. This is applicable to all Members and Guests, including children. Members are responsible for communicating the dress code to their guests and children. The word appropriate is at the sole discretion of the Sunningdale Golf and Country Club.
Our policies regarding dress and etiquette are:
- Metal spikes are not allowed.
- Players are not allowed to wear denim jeans or denim shorts on the golf course. Denim jeans and skirts and other clothing of good appearance are allowed in the Clubhouse and on the property.
- Promotional and commercial logos or trademarks on clothing (shirts, sweaters, headwear) must be golf related, in good taste, appropriate, worn only as designed to be worn (i.e. headwear, peaks worn forward), and discreet.
- Unless designed otherwise, golf shirts must be fully tucked in.
- Socks are to be either knee length or sockettes. Sockettes are to be no longer than 4" above the golf shoe. Socks are not to be rolled down.
- Tailored golf style shirts with slacks, golf skirts, or shorts.
- Golf skirts and shorts are to be an appropriate tailored variety and must be no shorter than 4" above the knee when standing.
- Short shorts or tank tops are not permitted on the property at any time.
- Golf style shirts must be tucked into tailored trousers or tailored shorts. Shorts must be no shorter than 4" above the knee when standing.
- Appropriate attire is expected for all areas of the Clubhouse, including the dining and lounge areas. In general, the attire for golf is the suggested requirement to be worn on the property at any time.
- Hats must be removed in the Clubhouse dining areas.
- Athletic style trousers or shorts, or short shorts are not permitted on the property at any time.
- Shoes must be worn in public areas at all times.